Tuesday 19 March 2013

Tangle Teezer review

Hello! I've had a bit of a break over the last couple of days. What with uni stuff, work and an astronomical hangover on Sunday - the less said about that the better! - I haven't really had time to write but I'm back and I thought I would start with a review of all the fabulous things I bought last Friday.

L-R: Rimmel London Apocalips in Apocaliptic, Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 05, The Original Tangle Teezer, Collection Extreme 24 Hour Eyeliner, Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Day Cream in Natural


Starting with the Tangle Teezer

The Original Tangle Teezer

This marvellous hair brush was a gift from my mum. A couple of years ago I had really long hair, but due to years of bleach and heat related abuse I had to get it chopped off (sob!) to just above my collar bone and I was NOT happy. Ever since then I have had a love-hate relationship with my hair - it loves to piss me off by not growing so I'll hate it! - and it has been my mission to get my hair back to it's former length and glory and oh so very slowly it's growing back. 

My main problem is my hair is wildly curly and that's not always a good thing. (Without any product I tend to have more than a passing resemblance to Ronald Macdonald - my ghostlike paleness and love of red lipstick don't really help either) So I have to brush my hair when it's wet otherwise it frizzes out of control and looks hideous. The problem is, as every fashion magazine will tell you, that there are few things worse for your hair than brushing it wet.  Now normally when I brush my hair wet the strands get stretched or they snap or I pull loads of it out and I end up with loads of split ends (split ends are EVIL) and none of those things are good. 

The Tangle Teezer is designed specifically so that you can brush wet hair and none of those things happen...and it ACTUALLY WORKS! I have been using it for about a week now and the difference it makes is incredible, my hair is in noticeably better condition and I truly believe that it is down to this miracle of a hair brush. So thank you Mama I love it <3

The Tangle Teezer is priced between £9 -£11 which yes is a bit pricey, especially if you're a strapped student like me but in my humble opinion they are so worth it.  My mumma bought me mine but you can get them here, trust me your hair will thank you for it

 Until next time check me out on twitter, facebook, BlogLovin, instagram & Pinterest.

 Love love love xxx

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins