Friday 6 June 2014

Friday I'm in Love #2

I am back with my second installment of Friday I'm in Love. This week I have been loving…


Jimmy Fallon - Many an hour has been lost surfing youtube for videos from The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. I am so gutted that we don't get it over here because he is absolutely hilarious! When I was writing my dissertation, and stressing so badly that I wanted to cry like all the time, I would quickly click over to youtube to watch a Jimmy Fallon vid and laugh my troubles away for roughly 5 minutes before going back to stressing about feminism. I was first introduced to Jimmy Fallon when a link for his lip sync battle against the one and only Emma Stone appeared in my facebook feed. Ever since then I have become a subscriber on youtube and a regular viewer of his hysterical antics. My personal favourite is his must-see lip sync battle against Paul Rudd, whose Tina Turner is nothing short of magical.



Frizz Ease Extra Strength 6 Effects Serum


I have been using this for years,it's one of the few products that can keep my untamed mane in check. I use it every other day on soaking wet hair to combat frizz and it works. Two pumps of this on soaking wet hair and my curls are no longer a mad tangle of cherry coloured wire but smooth and shiny. It is a must for anyone with curly hair. Having said that it is a must for anyone with frizz prone hair, my mum has straight hair and she's used it to eliminate frizz. It's fantastic and it smells nice too.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Elderberry


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Elderberry

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Elderberry

I bought this over the weekend and it has been on my fingertips ever since. It is the most beautiful pale blue with a smoky grey undertone. It's beautiful.  I love Barry M Nail Paints (I have 35 of them), their range of colours and effects is amazing and the formula is always so gorgeous and easy to use and it lasts a decent amount of time as well.

Collection's Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder in 02 Medium

Collection's Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Powder in 02 Medium

I bought this last week to counter the unfortunate sheen that Maybelline New York's Dream Satin Liquid Foundation left on my face (read more about that here). Normally I'm not a huge fan of powders, in the past I have found the coverage to be a bit meh and the powders themselves to be a bit cakey. But the coverage on this is really good and it's not at all cakey. I really like it.

Neal's Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream


Neal's Yard Remedies Bee Lovely Hand Cream


I got this free with a magazine about a million years ago and had never used it until yesterday. After a massive spring clean my hands were left so sore and dry and then I found this in my cupboard and thought I would give it a try. It is amazing. Containing organic honey and orange essential oil it smells absolutely gorgeous but left my hands feeling so nourished and soft.

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick


(My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Sadly this is not my copy, I read it on my ipad but how pretty is it?)

I had been dying to read this for ages, but with the heavy reading that comes with being a third and final year English student it was relegated to the bottom of the pile. It tells the story of Samantha Reed who lives next door to the loud, messy, lovely and massive Garrett family (they have 8 kids). Samantha, the younger of 2 daughters, has been intrigued by the Garrett's for years but has never made any contact with them due to her disapproving mother, who is both a state senator and a complete bitch. But then Samantha meets Jase Garrett and they fall in love.  However there is a twist, which I won't give away because it is really good and I think you should go and read it. This is not just another YA love story, it is incredibly funny and really sad at some points but it is so, so good and best of all it's the first of a series, with the second one due out in 2015. I loved it and I will definitely be re-reading it (partly because I am totally in love with Jase!)

Dairy Milk Chocolate with Oreo


Dairy Milk Chocolate with Oreo

AKA the best chocolate in the world. So yummy! No explanation needed.




My SOTW is Everything Louder than Everything Else by the one and only MeatLoaf purely because everything MeatLoaf does gets me super pumped. It's the perfect work out song.

What are  you guys loving this week? Let me know using the hashtag #FridayIminLove also check me out on twitter, facebook, Bloglovin, instagram & pinterest.

Anyway lovely people I will be back on Monday with my Girl Crushes of 2014, if you can't wait until then you can read my 2013 list here.


Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins