Monday 21 July 2014

I'm baaaack....

Just a quick post tonight to let you know that business has resumed as usual. I'm hoping to get a post up tomorrow about where I've been and what I've been up to because honestly the last 2 weeks have been hectic to say the least. So for my first post back I thought I would give you a quick rundown of what I've been up to.

Last tuesday - Tuesday 15th July - I graduated! 


(This is my lovely friend Katy, AKA SirensandBells, and me in the ceremony...I'm a grown up!)

For those of you who don't know for the past 3 years I have been studying English at the University of Bedfordshire and I've loved every second of it, even the late nights spent in the library. The day was so amazing, I got to see my best friend, who I have missed like crazy, and all my other friends and it was brilliant. The only downside was that in true Lauren fashion I was ill so I didn't get to go out and get horribly drunk after but it was still such an amazing day. 

On Wednesday 16th, Thursday 17th and Friday 18th July I was so poorly. On Wednesday night my lips, for some unfathomable reason, painfully swelled up and I looked ridiculous and quite frankly hilarious. On Thursday I was worse and had started being sick (I know, too much information). Then on Friday I was felling a bit better so went back to work only to be sent home a few hours later. 

On Saturday 19th July my uncle got married to his partner of 20 years. And I wept like a tiny baby. I was still poorly but after an early night was feeling more human. The wedding was beautiful, my entire family was there and I discovered the most perfect pair of fancy wedding heels only for them to be snatched away by a cruelly placed grate. Apart from that it was a really good day.

Sunday 20th July my entire family set up camp in a pub garden and spent the day basking in the sunshine. It was really lovely all of us together with some lovely food. My 6 year old nephew taught me how to make stuff with loom bands which was cool. It was a really nice weekend despite the cold. And that brings me to today. 

So that's just some of the things I've been up to in the past 10 days. How have you been? Congratulations to everyone who's graduated or will graduate this year. Sorry this post is a bit on the short side and has no pictures but hopefully I'll be back tomorrow where I'll be going into a bit more detail about what I've been up to. So until then lovelies check me out on twitter, facebook, BlogLovin, instagram and pinterest for your daily fix of Lolarocknroses and I will be back tomorrow, if not I will see you on Wednesday for 2 Stars & A Wish #7 (eep!) 


Love love love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins