Sunday 6 July 2014

June Favourites 2014

Welcome to my first ever Favourites post. I know, I know I'm a bit late in the day to be posting about my June Favourites what with it being 6 days into July and all, but hey ho (I can't decide if I'm a Dwarf, a Ramone or a Lumineer, 5 Points to anyone who found that funny) I thought I'd post one anyway.

MAC Pot in Woodwinked




I am obsessed with MAC. This is my favourite eyeshadow. It's such a beautiful bronzey-gold colour that is super pigmented and really long lasting. It doesn't crease at all and in my opinion is the perfect eyeshadow. I am obsessed with it. 


I first mentioned this a couple of weeks back and have been using it on a daily basis ever since. It takes all my make up off really quickly, it smells lovely and feels beautiful on the skin. I definitely recommend it. It's a 2in1, which I was originally quite skeptical of, but it's super handy. It has knocked about 10 minutes off my make up removal time and is travel friendly. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. 

Revlon Lash Potion



I've had this for about a year and have used it sporadically, using it for a week at a time before going back to MAC Ultimate Black Opulash or Rimmel Scandal Eyes. But recently this has been my go to mascara. It has a plastic brush that curls, lengthens and volumises the lashes. It's also proven it's merits as a waterproof mascara, making it all the way through The Fault in our Stars without budging. which, given the amount I cried, is super impressive. Plus the packaging is really gorgeous. 



It is so hard to describe a fragrance to someone if they haven't actually smelt it, All I can really say is it's gorgeous. I have been trying to ration this as it smells so unbelievably beautiful and I don't want to run out too quickly. 


L'Occitane Provence Hand Cream in Passionate Jasmine 



Hand cream is a handbag staple of mine. I keep a tube in every bag I have so that I am never without it. Usually I have 4 or 5 on the go at any given time and out of all those this is one of my favourites - alongside Soap & Glory's Hand Food. - The formula is really hydrating and it smells really nice. The packaging is really cute, especially the daisy lid. I really like it.



This is the world's greatest blusher. It is so perfect that were this blusher a person it would be Tom Hiddleston, yes I'm talking about that level of perfection. If I could only wear one blusher for the rest of my life it could only be this one. If I had to sacrifice all other make up in favour for just one product this would be the survivor. It is THAT good. The colour is the perfect pink, giving the cheeks a healthy, rosy glow. I love it. 

Blistex Daily Lip Conditioner



My lips have been really dry of late and nothing was helping, and then I found this buried in the back of a drawer and remembered exactly how amazing it is. It is intensely moisturising and left my lips feeling really smooth and hydrated. I love it.





This is my absolute favourite summer polish. Part of Barry M's lastest summer collection Elderflower is a beautiful pale blue with smokey grey undertones. As a general rule pastels don't really suit me, what me having a skin tone that can best be described as pale and interesting, but even against my ghostly pallor this looks gorgeous. 

Heel Genius by Soap & Glory


I have been using this religiously to make sure my feet are ready for flip flop season and it is awesome. Containing, among other things, fruit acid smoothers that have left my feet feeling really soft and smooth. Soap & Glory is one of my favourite brands and this is another winner from them. Heel Genius is really moisturising and soothing on the skin. It's so good.




This is Heaven, in serum form. I bought this about a month ago when my skin was at it's absolute worst and it has worked wonders on my face. I've been using it daily for the past month or so and since then my skin has been clearer and breakouts have been few and far between. At £16.00 it's a bit pricey -I only paid £11, I love those £5.00 off No 7 vouchers - but so worth it. It clears the skin, reduces pores whilst preventing spots and feels lovely and silky on the skin. I have really sensitive skin so I love the fact that it's hypo-allergenic. It's brilliant. 


It's no secret that over the last couple of months my skin has been terrible, mostly due to stress. I think nothing makes me feel worse than having bad skin. Blackheads are the absolute bane of my existence because they are a nightmare to get rid of. This mask is amazing! I use it whenever my skin is feeling all congested and gross, or whenever I have a breakout of blackheads and it is amazing. It clears the skin, makes pores look smaller and is just all round amazing. I am in love with it. 

I am so sorry this is late. I've been a bit useless this week I know. I've had a really busy week at work and there's been a lot of stuff going on with my family that has demanded my attention but hopefully I will be back on track from next week. If all goes accordingly that is. 

So until then check out my twitter, facebook, BlogLovin, instagram & pinterest because they are awesome - if I do say so myself! ;)

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins