Wednesday 6 August 2014

2 Stars... #9

It's Wednesday and you know what that means, it's 2 Stars & A Wish day! Let's do this! 
               
My First Star this week goes to Eyeko's Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Navy 




This weekend saw me getting a bit adventurous with my make up (and spending way too much money in the process :S) Enter Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Navy. I've actually had this a while but never had the courage to try it out. Colourful eyeliner reminds me of my misspent youth when I used to rock eyeliner in every colour of the rainbow (I know! I can't even use the 90's as an excuse because it was the 00's) But on Saturday I was feeling particularly bold and summery and thought the time was ripe to test out this bad boy. 





Despite my original misgivings I was so impressed! It was super wearable, which I wasn't expecting, and made my eyes really pop. It went on really smoothly, the colour was so nice and it stayed in place all day. I loved it.

My Second Star this week goes to Ciate Nail Polish in the shade Hoopla. 



I love everything about this nail polish, especially the name. It's a really pretty baby pink, with a hint of coral that stops it being overly girly. The formula's good, not the best, but it's okay. It needs three coats to be opaque and it only lasts a couple of days but the colour more than makes up for it.

So in a shocking turn of events I don't have a wish this week. Now I know this seems like a bit of a cop out but I've had a really good week this week make up wise. But hopefully I will have some for next week. 

What did you think of my stars? Have you tried them? Do you agree? Disagree? Let me know on twitter, using the hashtag #2StarsandaWish or comment below. If you do comment I do always reply so do check back. Anyway that's it from me today but I'll be back on Friday with Friday I'm in Love #8. Enjoy the rest of your week and I'll see you then. Until Friday you can check me out on social media: twitter, facebook, BlogLovin, instagram & pinterest

Love love love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins