Monday 4 August 2014

Review of Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a good weekend. I was so not ready to go back to work today. The adult life is not for me... That sounded weird. Why does the word adult make everything sound a bit creepy and X-Rated?  Anyway I was feeling particularly spendy this weekend and I just had to get Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner. The Gods of Shopping had spoken, I had no choice in the matter. 








Much like Benefit's They're Real Mascara the They're Real Push-Up Liner seems to be a marmite product. There are those who love it and those who hate it with no middle ground. Not surprisingly, being a fan of the mascara, I loved the eyeliner. 



It has a silicon tip that hugs the lash line - hence the description 'lashhugging liner pen' - and is super easy to use. It does take some getting used to, distributing the product evenly is the tricky part, but once you're used to it is so easy. The formula is amazing, once it's on IT'S ON that bad boy ain't going no where. Now I'm not too bad when it comes to eyeliner, it has taken years of practice but I can rock a cat eye flick without too much trouble. Even so using this eyeliner made it so easy, it was the easiest catflick I have ever done. You just stamp the tip at the corners of the eye and glide it across the lid. Done. It's so simple. 

Have you tried Benefit's They're Real Push-Up liner yet? What did you think? Love it? Hate it? I want to know. Let me know by commenting below or on twitter. If you do comment I do reply so check back.  Anyway I'll be back on Wednesday with 2 Stars & A Wish #9, where I have a sneaking suspicion this will be making a guest appearance. Until then check out my twitter, facebook, Bloglovin, instagram & pinterest for your daily dose of Lolarocknroses. 

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins