Wednesday 20 August 2014

First Impressions #2: Rimmel Match Perfection in 200 Soft Beige

So it is Wednesday which usually means it's 2 Stars & A Wish time (read the latest here) round these here parts. But so inspired was I by my recent fixation with foundation I thought I would continue along the same vein as Monday's post and tell you all about my first impressions of another recent addition to my ever growing make up stash. Rimmel Match Perfection in 200 Soft Beige.

Rimmel Match Perfection Light Perfection Radiance Foundation in 200 Soft Beige

 Rimmel Match Perfection Light Perfection Radiance Foundation in 200 Soft Beige. I have swatched it on the back of my hand but I'm not sure if it shows up very well. That's Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine Polish in Pomegranate on my nails if you're interested ;) 

 I was already a fan of Rimmel's Match Perfection concealer in the same shade (read about it here, here & here)  so I was pretty sure I would like the foundation. However when I first applied it I wasn't particularly impressed. I'm not entirely sure why it just felt a bit... meh. However once it was on I really liked it.  The formula is nice, it's quite runny but goes on smoothly. It gives medium but buildable coverage and I think it made me look really fresh faced and glowy without making me look shiny. Whilst it's not the best foundation I've ever used it is good and at the low price of £6.99 (just over half the price of Revlon's Photoready foundation, read about it here) it's an absolute steal. 


This is what it looks like on. I'm also wearing Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer, MAC blush in Dame, the Sleek Face Form pallet in Fair, MUA Eyeshadow Pallet in Heaven & Earth, MAC eyeliner in Feline, Revlon Lash Potion Mascara 7 Clinique Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry.  

Have you tried Rimmel Match Perfection foundation? What did you think? Love it? Loathe it? Let me know on twitter or by commenting below. If you do comment I do always try to reply so do check back. Also check out my facebook, BlogLovin, instagram and pinterest for your daily fix :) 


Love love love xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins