Monday 18 August 2014

First Impressions: Revlon Photoready Foundation in 004 Nude

Hi Guys,
                 Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I took my niece and nephew to see Rio 2, which I actually enjoyed. Who'd have thunk it?! Anyway...

Revlon Photoready Foundation in 004 Nude

In the last week or so I have developed something of a fascination / obsession with foundation. And one of my lastest purchases is the Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in the shade 004 Nude. I have worn this twice and the first time I was absolutely blown away and loved it. The second time it was hastily applied and I was not as impressed, although I think this was due to the fact that I was in a rush and didn't blend it very well. 


I've swatched it on the back of my hand but you can't really see it. I apologise for my rank hands.

Overall I really like it, it does take some working into the skin but other than that I can't really fault it. It gives medium to full coverage but doesn't look cakey at all. The finish is actually quite dewy which I like, the formula is really nice as well it's not too runny but it's not too thick either. Whilst I don't think the colour would work for me in the wintertime at the moment it's perfect. 

Have you tried Revlon's Photoready Foundation? If so what did you think? Let me know on twitter or by commenting below, if you do comment I always try to reply so do check back :) Also check out my facebook, BlogLovin, instagram & pinterest

Love love love xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins