Friday 1 August 2014

Friday I'm in Love #7

Just a quick one tonight I'm afraid  because I'm actually off out in a little while - I know, I know I have friends and plans on a Friday night! Who knew?! :) - I'm just popping out for a couple of drinks with some friends I haven't seen in a while. We always have such a laugh when we're together, so I'm really excited. But before I get my glad rags on there is the rather important matter of Friday I'm in Love #7. It's gonna be short and sweet though as I'm in a rush and am the least organised person ever so it didn't occur to me to plan ahead this week. So please bear that in mind :) 

I only have the one love this week and that is the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade 360 As You Want Victoria




It's moisturising, long lasting and the colour is an absolutely gorgeous blue toned fuchsia pink, which is not dissimilar to MAC's Girl About Town (which is something of a favourite of mine), except it's glossy. This lipstick has been on my wishlist for some time now and I saw it in Sainsburys last week on special offer and snapped it up before you could say 'Lauren you don't need another lipstick!' I love it.


My SOTW this week is Robbers by The 1975.

I didn't know it was actually possible for a person to be in love with a song! But it is, alas, I think I have finally found the one and it is this gorgeous, beautiful, moody and wistful song. I love how music moves people and resonates with people even if they're not sure why at the time. This song is the reason I love music so much.  This song does that. It is stunning. I have listened to it on repeat for the past week and I actually think it's perfect. It is so beautiful.

Sorry for the short post tonight but I've got to get a wiggle on to get out. I will (hopefully) be getting some posts up over the weekend but if not I will be back on Monday.

Until then let me know what you thought using the hashtags #FridayIminLove or #FIIL and check out my twitter, facebook, BlogLovin, instagram and pinterest

Have a fantastic weekend! 

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins