Thursday 28 August 2014

Mini Soap & Glory Haul

So this post was supposed to go up last night but life -and by life I mean Scandal & The Great British Bake Off- got in the way. Once I saw the 'bincident' on The Great British Bake Off I was useless for the rest of the night. Anyway... I have been going through a bit of Soap & Glory obsession at the moment and have been adding some new pieces to my collection so I thought I'd do a Mini Soap & Glory Haul. 
                    

L to R: Blush Brick in Peach Party, Solar Powder & One Heck of a Blot all by Soap & Glory.

Soap & Glory Blush Brick in Peach Party

This is one of the most beautiful blushes I have ever seen, it is gorgeous. This has been on my shopping list for some time, after buying and loving the blush brick in Love at First Blush (read about it here) I had to add more to my collection. It is the most beautiful, shimmery peach blush. I love it. 

Soap & Glory Solar Powder 


Confession time... this is the first bronzer I have ever bought. Having the pasty white complexion of a queasy ghost on a particularly pale day I am really wary of bronzer. I'm really scared that I'll end up with a bright orange face, which is not a good look for anyone. However I thought it was about time I put my irrational fear of bronzer and fake tan to bed. Whilst I have yet to pluck up the courage to actually use it I really like that it has a light and medium shade. I will keep you posted. 

Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Translucent Powder

AKA the best translucent powder in the world. Okay maybe not the world but definitely on the high street. I picked this up after hitting pan on my Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Face Powder by Collection (read about it here and here). This is so good. It's really finely milled so is not at all cakey and has a beautiful velvety smooth finish. It also came with a really cute puff, which I probably won't use... either way I. Love. It.

Sorry again that this post was so late, Scandal has taken over my life! It is so amazing But here it is, better late than never (I seem to say that a lot these days, sorry). So have you tried any of these amazing products? What do you think? Love them? Hate them? Think they're a bit meh? I want to know. Let me know via twitter or by commenting below. If you comment I always try to respond so do check back. Also pop over to my facebook, BlogLovin, instagram &pinterest and give me a cheeky like/follow, you know if you feel like it ;)

I will be back tomorrow with Friday I'm in Love #9, I mean it this time. So check back tomorrow.


Until then... 

Love love love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins