Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Beauty Favourites 2015



With uni deadlines and dissertation meetings and actual work March has just flown by in a pressure filled blur, my downtime was all about Netflix, comfies and no make up. So I don't have a lot of Beauty Favourites this month, (Non-Beauty Favourites on the other hand...) but the ones I do have are favourites for a reason so let's do this. 

Clinque High Impact Mascara 


AKA one of the best mascaras to ever grace my lashes, and I do not say that lightly. It is seriously amazing. It has a blacker than black formula that is super long lasting and a fibre brush that really pumps up the volume but also grips the lashes, coating even the tiniest of lashes from root to tip, leaving me with super volumised, dramatic lashes. I love it. 

Kryolan for Glossy Box Highlighter in Cashmere 


Normally I'm not a massive fan of highlighters, particularly cream ones, because I always think I'm using them wrong but this one has a lovely creamy formula that blends really nicely into the skin leaving a really subtle, pearly sheen behind. Even a noob like me can use it with ease.  It's lovely. 

Seventeen Phwoaar Paint Heavy Duty Under Eye Concealer in Fair


 I can't imagine the day when I won't love this concealer. In fact I've raved about it so much in the past that it must be really getting old now but hey ho!  It has a lovely creamy consistency, gives great coverage, covering anything from dark circles to big juicy blemishes, and stays in place all day.  It's one of my absolute faves!


Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR in On & On Bronze


My eyelids have been suffering lately, my hayfever has kicked in early this year and they've been so sore that for a long time eye makeup was completely out of the question. They've finally started to heal so I've been wearing this to ease myself back into eye makeup. I seriously forgot how much I loved this shadow. The colour is a rich, shimmery bronze that can be slicked on for a subtle wash of colour or built up for a super smokey bronzed goddess-y look. The formula itself if lovely, really creamy and long lasting and it is the easiest smokey eye ever. Just swipe it on and blend it out. Simples.

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Restoring Hand Cream for Dry Chapped Hands


A combination of stress, eczema and  overusing  hand sanitizer has left my hands in the worst condition they've ever been in. They were dry and chapped and cracking and nothing was working... until I found this, it has been an absolute lifesaver for my poor, sore hands.  Containing ultra nourishing shea butter  and other lovelies, the formula is fast acting and fast absorbing leaving my hands feeling soft and nourished and in much better condition then they were  a couple of weeks ago. My hands aren't totally back to normal yet but they're getting there and it's all down to this.

N.Spa Skin Renewal Gel



 My absolute favourite discovery of the year so far. A bold claim, yes, but I seriously, seriously love it.  This is a no-grain exfoliator, which I couldn't really wrap my head around at first, BUT then I tried it and it is incredible. You massage the gel into dry skin, leave it for a minute or two, and then continue massaging it until it breaks down into an oil before washing it off with warm water.  It gently melts away dead skin cells and leaves skin feeling so soft and smooth and so clean. It smells lovely too and just feels so luxurious.  I am totally obsessed. 

Kleenex Blue Beauty Mask  



I have really sensitive eyes, I never used to but after an awful bout of hayfever last year they've been super sensitive to everything. Most of the time they're fine but every now and then they flare up so badly and it is really painful. Lately they've been itchy, swollen, tight and so painful to the point that I haven't been able to wear eye makeup. This mask is pretty much the only thing that helps. It's so cooling and soothing against the skin and it brings the swelling right down. Just pop it in the fridge for an hour and it is good to go. The only downside is that you do tend to look like a serial killer when you wear it. 

Those were my March Beauty Favourites, what were yours? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email to lolarocknroses@gmail.com.  

I'll be back on Thursday with my March Non-Beauty Favourites until then check me out on instagram, Bloglovin, facebook and pinterest

Love love love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins