Thursday 12 March 2015

Tangle Teezer Vs. Easy Tease






I first got the Tangle Teezer about two years ago and I absolutely loved it. Since then I have discovered the Easy Tease, a spot on dupe for the Tangle Teezer that retails at a fraction of the price. So the question is which is better? 

Designed to glide smoothly through wet hair without stretching or breaking the hair theTangle Teezer is a bit of a cult favourite in the beauty world due to its amazing hair detangling abilities.  When I first got it I thought it was fantastic (read more about that here) and could see that it had made a noticeable difference to the condition of my hair. 2 years later and its kind of a different story.  The problem with the Tangle Teezer is that the bristles are quite flimsy and over time  they've gotten squished and are more fragile and bend easily so it doesn’t really work as well as it used to.

 The Easy Tease is very similar to the Tangle Teezer in that it is designed to use on wet hair without damaging it. However it has much firmer  bristles so it detangles better and glides through my hair so easily, getting rid of knots and tangles like it ain't no thing. The Easy Tease has a handle so I find its easier to use, I know that sounds really silly but the Tangle Teezer  is handle-less and most of the time I end up dropping it. 

Personally I prefer the Easy Tease. It's really easy to use, detangling my hair in seconds and at £1.99 from Home Bargains is a fifth of the cost of a Tangle Teezer. 

Have you tried either the Tangle Teezer or Easy Tease? What did you think? Which did you prefer? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or by dropping me an email to lolarocknroses@gmail.com

In the meantime check out my instagram, Bloglovin, facebook & pinterest.

Love love love xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins