Thursday 30 April 2015

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint





Let's talk about the awesomeness that is Barry M's latest release shall we? 

Now I know I am kinda late to the party with these as they've been causing quite the stir in the beauty world for about a month now. I'd been  dying to try these out for quite some time and just hadn't got round to picking any up. This weekend that all changed when I  finally got my hands on Road Rage and Pole Position.  


Road Rage is a super pretty mint blue that is absolutely stunning while Pole Position is a cute pastel-y apple green that is so pretty and summery. Road Rage is my favourite out of the two but both are really lovely and apply so beautifully. The Quick Dry range features a new wider, flat brush that curves at the edges for an easier, quicker and more accurate application. The formula is lovely too: thick, creamy,  easy to apply and oh my god so fast drying it could make your head spin.  For colours this light you expect 3 coats of polish minimum which is pretty standard but they dry so quickly it's kind of unbelievable. It dries in seconds. Blink and you'd miss it. All in all it took me about 10 minutes to paint my nails, which is unheard of for me. 

Eat My Dust is next on my list but I'm a little bit in love with the whole collection and will definitely be picking up more.

Have you tried any of the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paints? What's your favourite? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email.  Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin and pinterest for your daily updates.  

I hope everyone has had a lovely week and is getting ready for an even better weekend. I'll  be back on Sunday. 

Until then, 

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins