Thursday 9 July 2015

Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Review






Mascara is one of those products that the drugstore does really, really well and whilst a lot of higher end mascaras can be completely out of this world amazing (I'm looking at you Clinique High Impact Mascara!) you don't have to drop a shed load of cash to invest in a good mascara. Case in point this mascara set me back £5.97! - it was on offer in Asda but it normally retails at £7.99, which is still a total bargain -

Now I'd been on the look out for a new mascara for a while and thought that it was definitely time to give the much talked of and universally loved Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara a try. Annoyingly they'd sold out of the regular formula so I picked up the waterproof version instead and honestly... I super love it.

It's really volumising and defining with a curved rubber brush that seperates the lashes for a fanned out effect whilst adding some serious omph to my lashes. The formula is pretty awesome too, blacker than black and stays in place ALL day.  I'm serious it does not budge. Which is great because no one wants racoon eyes, apart from actual racoons obvs, but this does mean it doesn't come off easily. Wild horses and all the bioderma in the world would have a hard time dragging this bad boy away. Having said that I really, really like it. It has the right balance between volume and definition but at the same time looks quite natural, usually I'm not overly keen on waterproof formulas but this one really holds a curl and is perfect for the hot, sweaty summer months because there's literally no smudging or flaking. Overall it's a fab mascara and I'll definitely be picking up the non-waterproof version soon.

Have you tried the Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof mascara? What did you think? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email to lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins