Thursday 24 September 2015

Lola loves... Autumn






As of yesterday, my lovelies, it is now my favouritest time of year! Autumn is just the best. I'm so excited. Can you tell? So to celebrate the end of the (non-existent) Summer I thought I'd put together a list of all my favourite things about Autumn. 

Crunching through Autumn leaves

Long Autumn walks

GIANT scarves, because they are quite literally the best

Halloween (AKA the one night a year I will watch horror movies) is coming

Christmas is also coming

Crisp Autumn mornings

Salted Caramel everything 

Snuggly evenings with blankets, books and netflix

Hot Chocolate (with marshmallows)

Bonfire Night = Fireworks & Sparklers

Being able to watch Hocus Pocus & The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's socially acceptable now

Warm snuggly socks 

Ridiculous snuggly slippers

Wooly hats, mittens, jumpers and boots

Giant coats

Listening to the sound of the rain

Tea. All of the tea

Binge watching tv boxsets because it's literally too cold to do anything else

Berry lips & winged eyeliner 

Dark & glitter nails

Dark nights 

Onesies become socially acceptable again 

My mum's home made chicken soup 

Christmas shopping 

Trick or Treating 

I'm probably missing loads off this list but for now these are the things I love about Autumn. What do you guys love about Autumn? Let me know in the comments, by dropping me an email to lolarocknroses@gmail.com or on twitter. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolanrocknroses - & pinterest 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins