Sunday 1 November 2015

Taking a break...


Hi Guys! Some of you might have noticed that I haven't really been my normal self lately. I'm having a bit of a tough time. Without going into too much detail, there's a lot of not so great stuff going on in my personal life at the moment that I just need to deal with. Honestly I am struggling a bit, so I'm gonna take a break for a while. As much as I love blogging, and I really do, it's one of my favourite things, it can be a lot... I can totally see how it's a full-time job!, and trying to juggle everything is getting a bit on top of me lately. I'm also really struggling to focus at the moment, my concentration is shot and, because of this, I feel like the posts I'm putting up aren't as good as I want them to be and know that they can be.

I hope you understand that I just need to take a break and get my head sorted out. I'm sure I won't be gone long, like I said blogging is my favourite thing,  but I just need a little bit of time. 

In the mean time I'm sure I will be instagramming, facebooking, tweeting, pinning, snapchatting - search lolarocknroses -  and just existing on bloglovin' so check those out and I'll be back as soon as I can.

Love love love xxx


*Disclaimer* I do not own the above image. Image used for entertainment purposes only. Image via

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear things haven't been/aren't great for you at the moment, I hope a break helps! I look forward to your return :) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so nice and understanding :) xxx

      Delete

Latest pins