Thursday 28 April 2016

L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing Shampoo & Conditioner Review


When L'Oréal released their Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing range I was intrigued. A hair care system designed to combat greasy roots whilst conditioning, instead of stripping, dry ends... what is this magic? The range is made up of a shampoo, conditioner, a pre-shampoo hair mask and a dry shampoo. I only picked up the shampoo & conditioner, because Superdrug had sold out of the mask and dry shampoo, but I can't wait to try them out.

The range is formulated with three different types of clay to revitalise and balance the hair. White clay to cleanse the roots of any grease, blue clay to condition dry ends and green clay to hydrate and invigorate. After using the shampoo and conditioner for the past couple of weeks I'm really impressed. My hair feels really clean and so soft, my roots are grease-free and my ends are no longer dry and battered, but hydrated and smooth. Plus that squeaky clean feeling lasts really well, letting me go an extra day between hair washes.

On a more superficial note the packaging, whilst standard for L'Oréal, is pretty gorgeous. I think I'm naturally drawn to it due to the dreamy turquoise hue, which looks nice in my shower AND is my favourite colour. Overall I'm a big fan and will definitely be picking up the pre-shampoo mask and the dry shampoo asap to see if they perform as well.

The range is available online at Boots.com or in store and is currently on offer for 3 for £10.

Have you tried L'Oréal's Extraordinary Clay Re-Balancing range yet? What did you think? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins