Tuesday 12 April 2016

Look Good Feel Better The Makeover Brush Set




I can't be the only one who would rather  buy all new brushes than actually wash my brushes?! It is a long, arduous and utterly boring task that needs to be done. So to put it off, for another week at least,  I thought I'd get some more. You can never have too many make up brushes can you?

Look Good Feel Better is a charity that supports women and teenagers dealing with the physical impact of cancer, helping them to look good and feel better.  After hearing good things about their make up brushes I decided to try out The Makeover Brush Set. The set contains a finishing brush, a powder brush, a blending brush and a detail brush. Each brush is made of synthetic taklon bristles that are precision cut for a professional finish. The bristles are also cruelty free, hypo-allergenic, suitable for sensitive skin and are so soft it feels like you're applying your make up with a small, fuzzy kitten... not that I do that. It costs £24.99 for the set, with 12% of each purchase going directly to the charity.

The brushes themselves feel so luxurious, they are densely packed and have a long, elegant wooden handle that makes them feel super fancy. All the brushes are really good but my favourite is the finishing brush, which is really similar to the RT stippling brush and buffs foundation into the skin effortlessly, leaving a flawless finish in it's wake. I've been using the powder brush for blusher and bronzer as it doesn't pick up too much product so you can't over do it and it blends really nicely, leaving a really nice natural flush to the cheeks. The blending brush is exactly that, a really good blending brush, smoking out eyeshadow like it ain't no thing. My second favourite in the set is the detail brush, it's a little bit of a multi-tasker. It's excellent for applying eyeshadow in the inner corner and under the eye, but I also think it would work really well with concealer. Overall I really like the set. I think the brushes amazing and I really recommend picking them up. I know I'll definitely be adding some more to my collection. If you want brushes that are excellent quality, affordable and donate to a good cause these are the brushes for you.

You can out find more about the work Look Good Feel Better does here and can pick up the brushes here

Have you tried any LGFB brushes? What did you think? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins