Tuesday 5 July 2016

MAC Eyeshadow Palettes Review



From top left: Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Dance in the Dark, Brule, Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle, Lemon Tart, Creative Copper, Butterfudge, Divine Decadence & Unwind. 

From top left: Honey Lust, Poppy Seed, Quarry, Antiqued, Embark, Noir, Haux, Star Violet & Sketch

From Left - Right: Lemon Tart, Butterfudge, Amber Lights, Honey Lust & Gingersnap. 

From Left to Right: Sketch,  Antiqued, Quarry, Heux, Star Violet.

I was feeling a bit spendy on the MAC website and accidentally bought 2 eyeshadow palettes in one hit (read more about it here). I have no regrets, especially as they were reduced, and a bit of a bargain. Well I've been using both palettes for a while now, and I'm ready to share some of my thoughts with you lot.

First up The MAC Warm Neutral palette. Neutral palettes are my jam! I can't get enough of them, a girl can never have too many neutral palettes... especially this girl,  and this beaut is the latest addition to my ever growing collection. It's also become one of my favourites and most used because it is straight up beautiful! The colour selection is gorgeous, with everything from deep chocolate browns to rich bronzes and pale pink nudes, making it oh so versatile. It has everything for every look, one wash wonders, super smokey eyes and everything in between. Plus it does this weird thing where it turns my eyes into hearts... weird. 

The MAC Times Nine Burgundy palette has become my go to for evening looks, the sultry, plummy tones create the most beautiful smokey eyes. It is the diddiest, most adorable little palette. The shadows themselves are dinky but they pack a serious punch in the pigmentation department, they're also super blend-able and have a creamy, buttery soft texture. This is the same for the Warm Neutrals palette, the quality of both palettes is insane!

What are your favourite eyeshadow palettes? Any recommendations for me? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.


Love love love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins