Tuesday 10 January 2017

January Goals 2017



With all the goal setting I've done already this year you would think that I'd have run out of goals by now. But I haven't, so let's talk about the things I would like to achieve this month.

Establish a good routine

Much like a toddler I need a good routine or I will start having tantrums and sleeping at weird times. I've started work now so I need to find a way to balance my job, which incidentally I love, with my blog, working out,  and just life in general whilst still getting some sleep. Last week was my first week at work so at the moment I'm still trying to find my footing, I keep accidentally turning up to work an hour early and then falling asleep the second I get in.

Meal plan

I would really like to get into some really good eating habits, I do eat way better than I used to but I'm not great when I don't plan out what I eat. The only way I can change this is by being super organised and planning all my meals beforehand. Now organisation does not come naturally to me, and I actively despise cooking, but it's definitely achievable.

Start a fuck off fund 

A fuck off fund is basically a savings account with a risqué name. I want to start saving at least some of my money. I have spent my entire working life living from pay day to pay day and it has to be said, it's a shitty way to live. There have been actually only two instances in my life when I have managed to save some money. The first time I saved just over £1000 to support myself through my third year of university. The other was last year when I saved to go travelling, I did manage to save quite a bit but I never did go travelling. I want to be in a position where I can go travelling if I want too, or just have a load of money, you know for funsies.

What are your January Goals? Let me know by commenting below - I always reply so check back -, on twitter, or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagramfacebookbloglovin', snapchat -search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for regular updates.

Love love love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins