Sunday 3 January 2016

Review of Last Year & My Goals for 2016



HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS PEOPLE! Sorry I suddenly disappeared at the end of last year, but never mind I'm back now ready to see what a brand new year has in store. But before we get to this year's resolutions let's talk about last year's because there were a few of them.

Just to remind you my resolutions last year were:

1. Take better care of myself.
2. Start Youtubing. 
3. Exercise more. 
4. Make more friends. 
5. Learn to drive. 
6. Learn to play guitar.

Normally I start the year brimming with ideas of all the things I want to do and all the different ways I can improve myself and then come February they're all forgotten and I'm plodding along as usual. Well last year was a little bit different.

I didn't manage to start youtubing last year BUT Father Christmas brought me a very fancy (and very beautiful) camera  - a Canon EOS 1200D DSLR if you're interested - for Christmas and once my tripod arrives - and I get organised - I'll be uploading my first video onto the 'tube, so keep an eye out for that towards the end of January. I'll also be booking driving lessons in the new year because I'm running out of excuses and it really is about time that I learn to drive. Nor did I learn to play the guitar, poor Maggie is still sitting in the corner of my room gathering dust. BUT I did start taking better care of myself, I joined Slimming World and lost 1.5 stone (21 pounds to our American friends), I did start going to the gym - going once counts right? - and I did make some new friends and became a lot more sociable. I've still got a long way to go but overall I'm feeling very positive about last year's resolutions

Last year I had a laundry list of New Year's Resolutions (read that post here) some of which I actually managed to stick to, but this year I've decided to keep things simple. This year I want to be healthy and happy and I want to go travelling. That's it.

What are your New Year's Resolutions? How do you feel about last year's? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter or by dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest for updates.

Love love love xxx

P.S. What would you guys like to see as my first YouTube video? Let me know. L xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins