Sunday 5 July 2015

June Beauty Favourites 2015


I'll skip the obligatory Okay it's this month now. Not only is it this month but it's end of this month! What?! monologue - especially as we're now into the first week of July :S - and get right down to the very important business of discussing my June Favourites!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara



This is a recent discovery of mine but I love it so much already. It is awesome. It has a curved brush that gives lashes some serious oomph and a blacker than black waterproof formula that stays in place all day. I love it, expect a full review soon.

L'Oreal Infallable Mattifying Primer


I have been loving this primer! (read more about that here) It is so awesome, it smooths and primes the skin, alleviates shine and locks make up in for hours. It's fabulous.

Lord + Berry Bronzer in Sienna



This is a bit of a departure from my Soap & Glory's Solar Powder ( which is my fave just fyi) but after that ran out I was left bronzerless and desperate, then I happened across this sample I got in a glossy box about a million years ago and thought I'd give it a try and I am super impressed! The colour is a really good it's a matte light chocolate brown that really warms up the complexion without being overly orange and the powder itself is really finely milled so it doesn't look cakey at all. I really like it. 

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner for Damaged Hair



Years of dyeing, heat styling and abusing my hair has left the ends of my hair in a sorry condition. Dry and split and loath to grow any longer. Then I started using this mask and OH EM GEE it's amazing. I've been using twice a week for the past month and it has left my hair, particularly the nasty ends, in noticeably better condition, smoother and with fewer split ends. It's so good. I just pop it on after washing and conditioning my hair, leave it for 3 minutes and voila super soft, shiny and less damaged hair. It also smells amazing. Love it.

Modern Muse by Estée Lauder


I am so bad at describing scent but I'll give it a try. Modern Muse is a really light and floral scent with notes of jasmine and woody undertones. It's my absolute favourite summer scent because it smells gorgeous, really feminine and pretty. I am so in love with it.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Pink Pong 



I am a huge fan of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet liquid lipsticks, Ole Flamingo being a particular faviourite of mine, but recently I've found myself reaching for Pink Pong, Ole Flamingo's cooler, sassier, barbie pink younger sister, more and more. The colour is gorgeous and the formula is insane with a bouncy, gel like texture that stays in place all day and is super comfortable to wear without being drying in any way. I really, really, really love it. 

What were your June Favourites? Let me know by commenting below, on twitter, or dropping me an email to lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check out my instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses - & pinterest to keep updated. 

Love love love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins