Thursday 1 October 2015

The Drugstore's Greatest Hand Cream?



I just wanted to take a moment to pay tribute to, what I think, is the Drugstore's Greatest Hand Cream. A bold claim yes BUT (in my opinion) it's true. This hand cream has been a handbag staple for me for a while now (read more about that here) but lately I've been really appreciating it for all it's awesomeness and thought I needed to share it with you lovely lot. Now before we get started I have to tell you my hands have a terrible time of it. I'm a little bit obsessive when it comes to keeping my hands clean. Due to the environment I work in, my hands are exposed to a lot of germs and bacteria so I wash my hands a LOT, like ALOT a lot, and when I can't wash my hands I use hand sanitiser. I go through so much anti-bac hand gel it's actually ridiculous and it is really bad for my hands. It dries them out like nobody's business. To make matters worse I get really bad eczema as well. Honestly the poor things go through so much. At times they've been left cracked and bleeding from my germaphobic habits. And nothing was working, even steroid creams from the doctors weren't really helping and then I found this.

Garnier Intensive 7 Days Restoring Hand Cream for Dry & Chapped Hands is a rich but fast absorbing cream; containing shea butter, to moisturise and nourish, and l-bifidus, a probiotic found in yoghurt, that replenishes the skin's natural moisture and acts as a protective barrier to maintain hydration.  It leaves my hands feeling soft and nourished but most importantly hydrated. It gets to work really quickly and even lasts after washes. I can see a difference in my hands almost immediately after using it. For me it's been an absolute life saver and keeps my hands in good condition even when I abuse them with hand sanitiser and over-washing. It's amazing and I love it AND at less than £5 it's a total bargain too. What's not to love?

What's your favourite hand cream? Let me know on twitter, by commenting below or dropping me an email at lolarocknroses@gmail.com. Also check me out on instagram, facebook, bloglovin', snapchat - search lolarocknroses -&  pinterest for updates.

Love love love xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest pins